Friday, May 16, 2014

Star Wars Galaxies Fan Fiction Chapter I

It was twelve o'clock AM and I decided to try out my new virtual reality helmet on a game called star wars the ultimate galaxy game for PC! I quickly pulled over the box like helmet and set the game up and made my character... In a matter of seconds it started up..
I woke up at the shop outside the lunar planet polis massa. The place was once an none inhabitants space rock now was home to an small space port... The shop was built into the side of a deep Platte... the space of the store was much like a doomed mall where stores and restraints were arraigned to suit those who need things. The store id chooses was an run down space ship garage... Most likely used ships by the looks of them! I waved up to the desk where an old man was seated he didn't look like much but did have wisdom on him. I spoke, "Hello whats up human what can i get you dude?" I nodded, "Well what do do you have man?" He nods leading me to his garage where the collection of ships stood like an giant car showroom... There was not much that id liked so i took my time examining them... After a few minutes i finally found my positive selection, I walked back to the front of the building and met the store owner and we set up the payment... After a long and eventful hour i finally was given the keys to my ship... i laughed, Well time to take this puppy for a spin!! The store owner interrupted me, "Oh i forgot the ship will be a few hours we need to transport it to the hanger so ill send someone for you in the mean time i suggest looking for some gear, space is a dangerous place! I nod, "Okay Good idea!" with that i leave the store and renter the mall area... It was slowly getting more and more crowded... I scanned the buildings locating a store labeled Arms and Armament which i assumed would sell gear... Traversing the crowd i entered the store where the walls and shelf were crammed pack of armor and weapons id never seen before... The store owner like the ship one was at the back stand... As i browsed i came across a selection very suiting for my race... For those who don't know i am playing as an human... I stand at 6 feet 1 inch tall, i weigh 155 pounds a little light but it would aid my agility skills, my skin color is a mix of Hispanic
Clone Armor
From: star-wars-clone-trooper-deluxe-501st-sideshow-collectibles-1002063
and white making me appear Muslim... My hair was a small shapely Afro... black but not curly.. my face was well handsome and very welcoming some people say i could woo people just by looking! Now for my eyes they were a light brown color making me well mixed... For my facial hair i had a Manchu that was almost an Ice-Cube like appearance! I guess you could say my charisma was heavy!! As i looked around i came across a set of armor that was worn by the republic... Clone troopers who were a faction of leaders who fought the villains of space known as the confederate.. The wore armor that resembled something out of any scifi.. White and somewhat thick the armor was built to withstand most punishment.. Equipped with an air supply and laser resistant materials it could block out almost anything only with any armor damage will eventually succeed too much hits will break the armor... My armor was fitted with a larger carbon fiber textured chest plate that snugly snapped my body for closer protection and helped with an airtight seal.. The rest of the suit was created to aid in efficient movement... Now for a gun id decided on a normal assault rifle blaster found commonly because every faction uses the model... It may have been long as well as heavy but it could really do an number on the enemy! I checked out then went into an bathroom and equipped my gear... time to move out!

No comments:

Post a Comment