Thursday, May 22, 2014

Borderlands 2 Savage Planet OSDLC part I

Attack of the Pelicanasaurus
Prologue I: The Legend of Pandora's Neighbor!!!

In the beginning not much was known about the planet that lied miles from pandora known only that it was a place of savagesness and as a place of well unknowns... Though some have said that there wad once a race of aliens who once lived here known to be the same race who founded pandora there is legends of a great treasure guarded by the ancient wildlife... This treasure is waiting for the great heros to discover the vault hunters who have tried her never returned but we have high hopes for you guys! I love my job!!" (Marcus, No Refunds!!)

Chapter I: The Vault Hunter
"My name is Alba Black and i am a pilot! Born on pandora i have spent most of my life in the bandits holds... You could say in crazy! But that would be a lie!!! I am an expert at anything that flies and am great with pets! Say HI Pyro!!! GRRRRAAAAWR!!! He's my pet skag he always rides shotgun!!! Who's a good skaggy who's a good skag!!! 'Pyro wimpers' well that's enough bio for you come on pyro lets get going that rocket won't wait forever!! RUUUGHROOO!!"
(For the rest of the story it will be portrayed in 1st pov for easy narration)

I rubbed my knuckles the bruises from the last fight was painful... Last night id been given a tape describing a great treasure offworld and i was not gonna pass it up. I knew that the only way offworld was through the hyperion corporation so it would not be easy task... I looked up from behind cover a squad of hyperion loaders or for newbies metal combat robots that didn't like humans! I looked at pyro a grin went across my face, i whispered, Get em pyro!! The skag nodded and jumped him... The bandit had no time to react and went down... i got up and rejoined pyro he was drooling, "Alright alright boy here!" I tossed pyro fresh skag bits... yes it is cannabilism but he still eats it. Pyro's jaw split open revealing his rather weird maw... image the jaw of the halo creature called elites now make a dog that resembles this... i tossed the meat up into the air and pyro gulped it down in one bite... Come on pyro we need go get to the ships!" "RUUUUFF" i patted him on the head... We continued on thought the hyperion port the sheer size resembles that of an airport with places set up for convinced only it looks very unoccupied. I came to a stop at the entrance to the terminal leading to a hyperion transport... Voices came from inside... i let out a breath of air as i prepared to fight... I checked my gear, my choices of weapons was actually really good, i had a gun id gotten from a pirate... Its a long story, Called Captain Blades Orphan Maker a Jacobs shotgun it has gotten me out of loads of situations, my second weapon was called, Contingent Morningstar A sniper rifle id acquire thought a tough trial... what makes this guy interesting is it well likes to backtalk me to the point it makes me pissed, The third weapon is called pepperment subcompact machine gun a tedior weapon that is fitted with an corrosive attachment it does a heck of a job... Finally my last choice is a Jacobs revolver that is semi auto revolver that fires as fast as i can fire which is really fricken fast! I made my choice i removed my shotgun and prepared for battle... using stealth to my advantage i moved in and found my target... The inside of the ship resembled that of a Huge tanker ship that flies... large and full of metal.. i slipped into cover behind a metal crate and waited for the right moment... I took it and fired the shotgun bursts penetrate the combat engines who had no time to react and fell dead on spot. I rubbed my knuckes... I knew that wounds be the last of them. In the mean time i made quick work getting the ship ready to fly...i pulled out my tape deck given to me by the mysterious crash site survivor... I listened, "Vault Hunter we need your help our planet is being ravaged by an alien mutant we are offering you an award if you can help!!! The coordinates are programmed into this deck... just plug it into any rocket systems it will get you to the main city!! Please hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment