Friday, May 16, 2014

Star Wars Galaxies Chapter II

I returned to the space ship store where the owner greeted me.. "Well your ship is docked and ready for you to leave it was great to have your services!! Now for your troubles I was told that a mysterious player was shot down over a planet nt far from here... I dont know much more but i hope it helps in some way... ?Now your ship... It is parked at Gate A-1..." i nodded, "Okay... Where is that?" He lauhed, "Id thought youd say that here i have a spare map that might come in handy.." "Thanks Dude youve been more than a help!!" "No problem i used to be more than that... But if you eever have time you should come by and ill tell you about my travels!" I nodded skaing hands before i left to board mynewly aquired ship... Now finding the ship was hsarder said then done but eventusally i found hanger A-1 and when i looked out the window i spotted my ship!


My choice was a LAAT or Low Altitude Assualt Transport which is like the name a large troop transport ship! Built to be able to carry up to 20 troops it could hold well an small private army!! I stepped into the corridor of the airlock tunnel that was equipped with a series of stations that could stop air loss. The final passageway was met and the door to the ship was next.. i reached out pulling relative horizontal handle which popped the door open... inside the ship was built to resembling of a military troop helicopter with useful equipment and well military grade gear... The ship had a large rectangle room that was on both side surrounded by sliding metal doors and on the short side one led too corridor that led to the cockpit the other side a ramp that too was closed. I sighed this just felt right... I made ny way to the cockpit where i took my seat at the pilots seat. From here the view of space was attending i would never be able express what i was seeing in words... I looked down control panel was so full of controls that an newly like many would never be able to fly this! For me it was a breeze! Within a second or too i was now detached from the airlock door.. The age of this ship really showed when i took off... Sounds of the ships frame rattling and the receptive engine groans meant this ship was truly reaching its end! I looked at the display panel where the

No comments:

Post a Comment