Sunday, September 21, 2014

Rust Alpha

Recently looking at alphas of game like ps4's destiny alpha and now the alpha for a game called rust came out so I decided what the hey and took it on well let me just say what they have is a completely successful game the way they created this is as if they decided to combine minecraft with a open world explorer like far cry and we'll they nailed it... As with this review I will explain some major strong points...

Let's talk graphics.... rust to me is a game that to truly experience it you need a strong computer... I myself have a Hp hewett 700 desktop with a I5 core and a Evga 750ti graphics card which is still a from what I know a great machine nearly fried the whole overclock... another story for later... But like I said the game on my system runs extraordinarily well the only issue I've just recently noticed is that the game lags my understanding is well its my network... but all that aside the creator went into great detail on the games visual properties grass is a never ending visual cookie and the whole way they combined the landscape and the whole multiplayer system it's truly amazing..  Aside from what's good I will mention this if your one of those gamers who absolutely hate repetition and glitches then your not gonna be happy... I hate the fact on the game that people exploit the hacks which is also a great game to me because I've got a 750ti shadowplay I can record game play which I advise to people who've been exploited to hacks I mean I lost 750 wood a day which meant less wood to build all because of looters who not like most games are actual people meaning nothing is safe!! I've heard stories of people having to pay hefty sums to prevent gangs from raping  your supplies. Sorry got side tracked report all hackers or tell someone who can... Also remember that video evidence is a perfect way to help in these cases... Remember that if you've been hacked your probably not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment