Friday, September 26, 2014

EURO Truck Simulator 2 on A Intel i5 3.11ghz Evga 750ti Graphics Card

ALL I CAN SAY IS MAGNIFICENT. ... I just recently played the game euro truck simulator on highest setting and combined with the use of my old gamestop  ps3 steering wheel and pedals made a really fun combination!! The game features hundreds of hundreds of unique features that no other demo features... heck the demo seems to be more of a playable trial of the full game... After playing only a few hours I had already bought my first truck from a renalt showroom and by 4:00A.M. I'd driven that truck a distance of 1300 kilometers and had earned and 20.000 euros it was sick... not to mention I'd gone into the red a few times from pushing the truck to the limit... (oil and engine overheating. ..) I also ended up unlocking level two allowing me to choose from a list of many different skills like the one I choose is further distances and many others... Did I mention I painted my truck to a cool color?! Not only that I got so good at the game by 4:00 that one of the only fines I'd had to pay was because my family's cat jumped into my lap and forced me to crash... Also.... a word of advice... don't drive snd try to eat and bag of chips at the same time... I had managed to Jack Knife my truck and rolled... Taking out two cars in the process and ended up spending 10,000 dollars in repairs and non dameges.. Apart from the amazing physics the game is also too crazy on scenery and we'll if it's andnd simulator your looking for then you've got one... The game features a vast array of scenery and ever addicting driving... Nightime  is realistic your lights are import trust me your gonna be fined if you don't use them... Also fines are not a joy... Driving takes a lot of focus and I had this moted... Also sleep before a mission because it can really make you late!! And finally my AFG  score is a 99/10!! what a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment