Monday, March 9, 2015

Far Cry 4 Ajay Guley Or Jake Sully

When I first stepped foot into the world known as Kyrat I felt that childhood oh my god feeling of this is so beatiful... This game in many ways felt almost as amazing as the first time I watched avatar a movie that sent chills down my spine... Far cry four to my belief is one of the few games where immersion really just happens and we'll almost all far cry games are that way. I've played all but far cry instincts but in terms of far cry classic through far cry 4 yah you feel like the game just comes to life... It's like the game is a really good movie that you almost feel part of or are directing... The way the game flows together and forces you to fight with your morals and believes to influence the way Kyrat will become... Not to mention the game has a vast number of holy sit moments where you are left gasping and in some cases believing you could too do that.... Now what makes fat cry 4 so much better than three is well... MORE VEHICLES... The creators didn't hold back on a innovative collection of vehicles for all situations like we'll snowmobiles were a awesome touch... Don't forget the personal helicopter which really speaks up time... If you remember in far cry 3 the radio towers which would unlock guns well they brought it back but two times better... with bell towers never mind the simple climb these towers can annoy even the best players with bee hives animals and soldiers just getting to the tower is an achievement.. Speaking of animals far cry 4 didn't hold back on threatening and some ferocious animals all ready to rip your arms off... I can't remember how many times I was brutally attack while making a game play... Whether it's dog attacks or sudden rhino attacks there's a threat always around the corner... elephants make a epic addition to the far cry arsonal... During a game play I remember heading to an outpost and while scouting out I spotted a elephant outside... Me thinking how funny would it be if I shot it and made it think the soldier did it... well let's just say I didn't even need to move a inch the elephant did all the work for me... Amazing am I right! Some fun new features well not really new just recovered from far cry blood dragon is the use of bait... Bait makes even the most unskilled player an savage killer... ambushed toss bait then let the wild life take care of it for you! It's one of the fun features I love about the game... Now lets talk guns... Far cry four has a large collection of guns that unlike far cry 3 seems to have less customization and more well they seemed downgraded here. Almost like a step back the game still has some awesome guns though like the portable m249 Saw machine gun heavy and gas powered it can really lay down hurt on enemies while really doing an number on vehicles... you've got silenced weapons and some rather awesome double barreled shotguns... now in terms of other things the game adds some awesome new mechanics like the use of grappling hooks and the all too familiar squirrel suit which has some awesome memerable moments. So let's recap... far cry 4 is a game to my extinct is a major step in the right direct and possibly one of the teams best game and we'll let's be honest their best this year... (Assassin's creed unity... a failure to a major extint...)

No comments:

Post a Comment