Thursday, November 14, 2013

AcidForgeProductions: A Saints Row IV Review

Okay I had the time to play saints row IV this week and personally I was disappointed. I know how many of you though it was great but here is what I found while comparing IV to 3 and 2. If you were to put the games in chronological order without knowing which game was III, II, or IV you'd find that it would be out of order. While playing saints row 2 I quickly decided to try four. I realized that 2 and four had the almost identical textures. For me it looked as if they made saints row IV first then made three. The lighting is identical and much of the physics is too. It may seem like its different only because its set in steelport but seriously it's like they got lazy. I will admit the humor is great the story  is crazy and well suited for the game but the game soon feels like its a left over add on. Much like far cry 3 blood dragon it would have been much better as a ADDON than as a standalone game.

No comments:

Post a Comment